Mandated under FCRA and CFPB requirements, ComplyTraq’s physical onsite inspection process is certified by all three major credit bureaus. We offer on-site inspection (interior and exterior), external inspection (drive-by), vendor inspection and bulk inspection services. We can customize on-site property observation forms to your needs. These services include onsite inspections, completion of all required forms and the required interior and exterior photos. Our inspectors follow stringent guidelines and are known for fast turnaround and rapid approvals. Site inspections are available in all fifty states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Our site survey process:
- On-site industry specific inspection
- Completion of on-site property observation form
- Minimum of four clear photos of interior and exterior (a photo of the business license will be taken if available)
- Stringent on-site inspection guidelines from certified site inspectors
- Automated tracking and proven confirmation process for fast turnaround and rapid approvals
*Credit Bureau Certified: ComplyTraq is an approved physical inspection vendor for Experian, Equifax, Trans Union and LexisNexis.
ComplyTraq offers proper credentialing of customers who access consumer information. This service takes your business and your resellers’ businesses through steps required for proper credentialing while completing the documentation necessary for compliance.
Our comprehensive Credentialing includes:
- The application or supplemental application, which can accompany your current agreements and asks pertinent questions along with requiring certain documentation that must be submitted
- Verified application to ensure completeness all supporting information has been supplied
- Verification that the business nature and intended use have been accurately described
- Verification that the business is not one of those listed as questionable regarding access rights (i.e., pawnshops, credit repair, private investigators, etc.) and if listed, extra steps taken to ensure intended use and permissible purpose
- Unique, customized supporting documentation requirements for specific businesses such as tenant screening, employment screening, credit union or banks
- Verification of supporting documentation supplied indicating a bona fide business such as copy of business license, sales tax records, articles of incorporation, etc.
- Verification of business existence and documentation supplied through third party sources
- Onsite inspections to ensure place of business, office space, furnishings, equipment, reputation, presence of employees, marketing materials and copies of financial documents such as business check
- Verification of business and bank references
- Confirmation that company is listed with directory assistance
- Management review of each file to ensure completeness
You are in the Driver’s Seat and Training Your Employees, Resellers and Customers is Critical.
Even more important is applying best practices in your daily operations. ComplyTraq works with your organization to get them in high gear. Maintaining strict information policies and practices, including full compliance with FCRA and other regulations.
- The rules and regulations of the FCRA and permissible purpose as well as other privacy statutes
- Security requirements regarding access to sensitive information
- Rules regarding data destruction
- Different levels of training available — for supervisory personnel and others
Help your customers protect their businesses by offering them ComplyTraq Trainings - A Regulatory Compliance Certification Program from ComplyTraq updated annually by industry experts. The amount of legislation concerning business practices and consumer information has increased dramatically in the last decade. Businesses that are not compliant risk severe penalties and even federal prosecution. Through ComplyTraq Training you can offer clients an easy-to-use means of learning the regulations and abiding by them.
Training Module features:
- Easy Online Administration — Executed over the Internet by simple log in. No PowerPoint documents to shuffle through or paperwork to lose track of.
- An Engaging, Intuitive Design — Each module is set up as a full-interactive presentation with games, videos and audio files to help make learning interesting. The interface is intuitive, no harder than thumbing through a magazine.
- Practical Knowledge Efficiently Delivered — ComplyTraq Training modules are designed with business-people in mind. They don’t take too much time and deliver information in everyday language that is easy to learn, understand and retain.
- Retention Triggers — Each module offers Pre-Tests that help users retain information as they go along. If they make mistakes, the system points them to the place to look for answers - assuring all the critical information is found.
- A Practical Certification Exam — Designed by attorneys working in the business regulations area, the certification exams ask the questions most important to helping businesses remain compliant.